Book the Best Guided Tours in Mari Mari Cultural Village
Expert Multilingual Guides
Select Your Experience
- Unveil the cultural legacy of 5 indigenous tribes at Mari Mari Cultural Village with a guide by your side.
- Take an in-depth tour of the traditional houses of each tribe and learn more about their intricate history.
- Learn about the relationship the indigenous tribes have with neighboring Borneo.
- Enjoy a fun-filled cultural performance with blowpipe-making, fire-starting, tattoo-making, and much more!
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal prepared with traditional cooking styles and flavors.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a half-day tour of the village and learn about the culture and practices followed there.
- Professional English & Malay-speaking guide
- Entrance to Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Entrance to 5 heritage houses
- Cultural performance
- Buffet meal and refreshments
- Mari Mari Cultural Village half-day tour (optional)
- Personal expenses and travel insurance
- Hotel transfers
- You can cancel these tickets up to 7 days before the experience begins and get a full refund.